|Vodafone netcruise - how to connect on an Apple Mac or OS X device|
& there goes the excitement of the new laptop!
Worry not, the solution is here.
The problem is that the software for net cruise made for apple OS X is outdated. What we are going to do is simple, we are going to use the netcruise dongle as a modem connected to the macbook pro.
- After installing the netcruise app using the .dmg file in the netcruise mounted drive, open the app. It should give you an incompatibility error, which we will ignore.
- Next, go to system preferences (click in the gearbox in the dock or the apple icon on the top left & then system preferences)
- Go to Network.
- You should see 2 or three ZTE . . . devices in the left pane. Click on ZTE Wireless Terminal.
- In the phone number, enter #777.
- Account name : email@example.com
- Password : Mobile no. of the netcruise
Click connect & you should be ready to go!
Looking for the Vodafone GPRS APN settings for iPhone? Check it out here : http://sambhav.jewelove.in/2012/03/how-to-setup-apn-on-iphone-for-vodafone.html