Is this how we will be annihilated?
- Curve of Growth & Extinction
This is also the idea of evolution, Charles Darwin's Theory of Evolution.
- Similarity between Humans & Dinosaurs
- They rule the world they live in (a major part of it anyway)
- They are/were at their prime until they started to die out or died out (assumption)
- Dinosaurs were the most dominant species of the Animal Kingdom in the Jurassic Age & Humans are in the modern age
- Humans have or are about to reach their prime
- The dinosaurs died out much faster than the rate at which they reached their prime (It is considered a general phenomenon of extinction or dying in general.) What I am trying to show essentially is
The IDEAIs it possible that Humans too have reached their prime & Nature which "aided" them in reaching the prime by allowing it to develop or "giving" it a Supposedly superior brainpower as compared to other known species of their era (as it did by making Dinosaurs presumably larger & more powerful than most other species of their era) is now fed up of them (us essentially) & plans to or will eradicate us?
What is your opinion?
btw, check out another similar post at Human Interference or Extinction by Natural Selection
This idea occurred to me when I was thinking of & relating the current climatic changes, extinction of species with the extinction of dinosaurs. Of course, no concrete data or even an all-explanatory theory is available on the latter concept, it is primarily a creation of my mind & imagination supported by some data & facts that I do have.