Year 2002, India began the Incredible India campaign, not just in India, but all over the world.USA, Germany, France, Frankfurt, everywhere, there are posters of Incredible India.
The protagonist of the story is, "Al Bomb-ai B(h)last-er." Right now, he's thinking :
- I am in a very tense job, I need to think every moment how am I going to commit Suicide!
- This is our family business, we are into it since generations, maybe a few 1000 years. Anyway, the closest I remember is from the 1800s, my great-great-great....great grand father was a terrorist, blew up stuff, his brothers were operating branches in other countries. I have to innovate & take the business to new levels.
- So, I need a break, & when I say that I do not mean a break from life, but a temporary break so that I can think & innovate.
So, the first terrorist & our protagonist, Al Bomb-ai B(h)last-er comes to India, he loves the country, it is so beautiful, there is so much corruption, he can do whatever he wants. He gave Rs.100 to the govt. & they gave him a ration card & he settles in India.
Now he's totally loving India, he thinks, India is incredible & he believes there is no place better to do his business than here because :
- You can get anything done here by paying a bribe.
- You can even become a citizen without any documents!
- There are so many people in this country, you could virtually get lost between them & none would know.
- He could his business (blowing up) anywhere & he'd get a lot of customers to accompany him to "heaven"!
Their most successful ventures have been in Mumbai, after all it is the business capital of India, every business flourishes there. btw, over time they spread their legs in Jaipur, Delhi, Ahmedabad & Pune. After all this effort, it seems to be flourishing, if you Google Terrorism in India, you get more than 34 Million results, it seems the brand is attracting a lot of attention worldwide, I have so heard even Barack Obama talks about this brand!
A lot of their mates still come to India for vacation & they are welcomed with open arms, due to the lax security & gross negligence.
After all, this is
Disclaimer : This is a satire. Personally I love India & the Incredible India campaign.
My heart goes out to all victims of any terror attacks in the world, I wish for these mindless killings to stop, how can we make them stop?
It is time for us to end their vacation!